Accessible, Thoughtful, Aggressive
Over 30 years ago, attorneys passionate about litigation and committed to high-quality service founded the firm that has grown to become Lurie, Zepeda, Schmalz, Hogan & Martin. Like-minded attorneys, many from the nation’s largest and most prestigious law firms, have joined the firm over the years to build a broad-based litigation practice rivaling the biggest and best law firms in town.
As our client, you get the best of both worlds – the skill and sophistication of a large law firm with the flexibility and responsiveness of a small, specialty firm. Our senior attorneys apply over 200 combined years of experience solving virtually every type of litigation and dispute in state and federal trial and appellate courts. In sum, we strive to provide every client the benefits of:
- Experienced attorneys who know how to handle complex cases against aggressive opponents.
- A strategic approach to effectively and efficiently achieving the results you want, helping you to accomplish your goals.
- A firm culture where you are far more than a “case number.”
- Accessible senior litigators and shareholders who actively work on your matter.
- No over-staffing.
- Technology systems built specifically for managing litigation.
- A team of attorneys trusted by other lawyers to represent their firms and their clients.